- When outside of your router's firewall you need to use the IP address of the router to connect to the Yun, not the local IP address of the Yun that the router assigns to it. To get the IP address of your router just search "My IP Address" on Google and it will show up in the results.
- Your router will not assign a permanent IP address to the Yun, it will change once and awhile with no warning. To avoid this hassle go into your router settings and assign it a static IP address (an address that will not change).
//The global strings for storing latest temperature reading are initialized with the string "Empty"
String sen1Temp = "Empty"; //stores temperature value for XBee with sensor 1
String sen2Temp = "Empty"; //stores temperature value for XBee with sensor 2
String sen3Temp = "Empty"; //stores temperature value from Yun with sensor 3
- Temperature data communicated using Zigbee protocol
- Battery powered sensors
- Time stamped temperature data logging
- Monitoring over the internet using an iOS device